Our New Grounds Our New Grounds

lol

If only allen awesome was alive to see this.

Smiley-Bob responds:

Isn't he lol wtf?

The Meaning Of Life? The Meaning Of Life?

ehh

your animation wasnt good, don't submit to newgrounds if you can animate, im not offended but saying we had to have world war 1 and 2 is very ignorant of you. Try making a flash of something you can easily animate and understand.

mickane responds:

We Did Have To Have them.. Otherwise Germany would overtake the world.. we'd just be sittin there while they did it.. ? No.. We had to fight..

Starfire Hentai Parody Starfire Hentai Parody

nice

how long have you been animating for because that was amazing.

Mr. Saucy trains. Mr. Saucy trains.

great

really well done but if you replay it before the song ends the music doubles over.

Clip vs someguy who kills Clip vs someguy who kills

not great

when your doing your recordins dont be quite because you can really tell that your were just quite then increased the volume. Spend a bit more time on your drawings to and if you can animate a person to walk do show there legs, zoom in. And dont make you character from the shape section, because the straight lines and perfectly round head looks horrible.

PT2: Grunt PT2: Grunt

ur a teacher!

lol, what would you do if one of your students saw this! Nah but its well animated.

d-z responds:

I'm a religion teacher so i guess no one of them would suspect me hentai flashing. ^^

Lineriderpalooza part 1 Lineriderpalooza part 1

teh best!!1

omg! that was the best flash ever!!! omg omg!! i stil cant belive omg it!!! how did u do it, all my 5 belong to it.

i didnt watch any of it but ur getin 5!!!!

Why are we here? Why are we here?

class

that took me like 9 min 2 load!!!! but it was really good animation and well worth it but in the future could u plz send it in in smaller parts

Simpson10p responds:

Sure thing dood. Thnx

[KK] All Your NG [KK] All Your NG

lol

that was funsies!!!

Simpson10p responds:

i am responding to this one!!!1!!!!!!

Buttplug Buttplug

funy

sick and disturbing yet funy, and 2 the guy below it says wat age u gota b 2 watch it so....there